Starting Point of the Oscillation System
Converter "Made in Germany"
Ultrasonic converters, also called transducers or oscillators, convert high-frequency electrical voltage generated by ultrasonic generators into a mechanical vibration of the same frequency. The piezoelectric effect is used here. The ultrasonic converter forms the starting point of the oscillation system and transmits the vibration to the booster and sonotrode.
Our soniKKs converters captivate with their compact design, reliability and durability. As all our products, they are also "Made in Germany". The resonant body is made of titanium or steel. We are also happy to manufacture special converters and housings according to your needs.
- “Made in Germany”
- Compact design
- High reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness
- Production of special converters/housings on request
- Resonance base body made of titanium or steel
- Also suitable for the food and pharmaceutical industry
- Frequencies: 20 kHz to 100 kHz
- Power: 100 W to 6000 W
- Connections: HV-BNC or HV-LEMO1
- Additional features: clamping ring
- Optional: compressed air connections for cooling
- Housing: stainless steel, anodized aluminum
Do you have any questions about our converters? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +49 7083 92 483 60.