Work Where Others Vacation
Become Part of our soniKKs Team
soniKKs Ultrasonics Technology GmbH is an innovative, globally operating company that is engaged in development, research, and production of ultrasonic devices and related accessories.
Our company is located in the spa town of Dobel, on the edge of the Northern Black Forest, in a dreamlike natural setting. In addition to an attractive salary, you can expect a flat working hierarchy and a family-like working environment, which offers you the ideal space for your further professional development. Flexible working hours are just as natural for us as a communicative coexistence.
Openness and equal opportunities characterize our company. Therefore, we evaluate incoming applications only for their professional qualifications, regardless of age, origin and ancestry, nationality, religion, gender, sexual identity, or disability.
We Welcome Your Initiative
As an innovative and growing company, we are constantly looking for new, qualified employees (m/f/x) who actively support us. Please email us your detailed application as a PDF file with salary request to email@example.com. Please let us also know what the earliest date would be for you to start working for us.
Do you have any questions about current vacancies or about our company? Mrs. Jutta Kern will be happy to help you by calling +49 7083 92483 60 or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
soniKKs is Looking for the Following Specialists:
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a sales representative (m/f/d) at the earliest opportunity.
What we offer:
- open, family, communicative, and motivating working environment
- flexible working time (flextime with annual work time account)
- attractive remuneration
- interesting and varied tasks as well as very good development opportunities
- long-term and indefinite employment
What we want:
- completed commercial and/or technical training is an advantage
- affinity and understanding of technical goods, machinery and services
- secure MS Office knowledge
- high customer and service orientation as well as a thorough and structured way of working
- committed, independent work and above all, enjoying teamwork
- confident manner in price negotiations, logical thinking and assertiveness
- very good knowledge of German in word and writing
- good knowledge of English in word and writing
Do you feel addressed? Then we look forward to meeting you! Send us your application documents, with possible entry date and your salary expectations, by email to email@example.com.